The towbar you have selected is a Hayman Reese X Bar.
Hayman Reese’s X Bar provides rated recovery, increased strength and improved clearance with superior style to both well body vehicles with a bumper step and cab chassis vehicles. Designed to combine function with form, the feature packed X Bar gives the serious 4WD enthusiast everything they need in a towbar.
- The centre recovery point is quick and simple to use, is suitable for single recovery straps and is rated to 8000kg
- Two-sided forged recovery points rated to 4000kg each. Easy to see and access for quick attachment in any situation
- X Bar’s heavy duty side plates are made to suit the vehicle. Designed to enable maximum clearance and superior strength
- The extended drop forged ball mount provides the correct height for standard trailer and caravan connection. The positioning allows for an ADR compliant height with most GVM upgrades
- The formed cross tube follows the vehicle’s lines, fitting with the body of the car. Thicker steel is equipped to handle the strength required for towing and recovery